- Press release: Presents product launches and inspires editors with new angles on well-known products and current trends.
- Sampling: Stages the products and makes them extra attractive for selected media.
- Press event: Gives the media hands-on experience with the products and an opportunity to go in-depth with the product and the brand.
- Competition: Provides good media cooperation, positive publicity and good reader experiences.
- Product placement: Lets the products naturally stand out in the proper surroundings and places the product in an exclusive context that inspires the target group.
- Influencer marketing: Provides contact to influencers who are relevant to the specific product.
- Press contact: Ongoing contact with the relevant media to keep the products and the brand top-of-mind.
- Press service: Coordinates reviews, testing of the product as well as ensures the media stable and quick access to images, prices, contact information and other materials they need at short notice just before the deadline. We are also responsible for media monitoring.
We use all the classic methods for PR campaigns for our clients, but we also like to opt for new approaches in collaboration with the client.